StudioCloud Platform is a webservice that you can access utilizing a any programming language. You can pass data to the system using either the POST or GET methods and you can request data be returned in XML or JSON. There is currently functionality available for client and calendar information. The calls that can be made and the parameters that must be passed in are available in the detailed platform documentation
Some parameters that you pass to the webservices will be required for every single method you call in the StudioCloud Platform. All of the parameters are case sensitive:
- apikey - This is information that you get from the StudioCloud 3.0 program. For details on finding this information please see the page called "What do I do now?"
- apikeynumber - This is information that you get from the StudioCloud 3.0 program. For details on finding this information please see the page called "What do I do now?"
- method - This is the actual method that you want to utilize (i.e. createClient, createEvent).
- format - The format that the returned data should have. Valid values are "xml" and "json" and the default is "xml".
- operation - The name of the method that you called.
- code - If the call was successful then this value is 0 otherwise it is another integer. Please see error codes for more details.
- message - This may simply contain a success or error message or it may contain the data that is being returned.