To utilize the StudioCloud Platform you first have to enable your account to allow platform access using the following steps:
- Login to StudioCloud 3.0
- Go to the Cloud Services section of the program
- Select the Cloud Settings tab
- Click the button labeled "Manage Platform Settings"
- Make note of your API Key and API Key Number
- These are the pieces of information that give you access to your account via the StudioCloud Platform. Don't share them with anyone.
- Click the checkbox labeled "Platform Enabled"
- Click the "Save" button
After you have enabled the StudioCloud Platform for your StudioCloud account you will want to take a look at the documentation
and some of the sample applications